Can someone identify this logo on this sickle mower

/ Can someone identify this logo on this sickle mower #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
I think I should not have posted this in parts and repairs... sorry for the cross post

I found a sickle mower in my ravine. a bit rusted, needs the whole front bar and teeth replaces probably, but trying to get a handle on if it is worth the effort.

Anyone know what this logo is? Trying to figure out the manufacturer. I think this is a bigger time company as the tines have this logo stamped on them as well

Oh, this is the belt cover. The rust is so bad I took a marker to highlight the logo.

Attachments

• Logo.jpg
    Logo.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 155
   / Can someone identify this logo on this sickle mower #2  
I did a fairly extensive search - no joy. Hopefully, somebody will recognize it. The thing I'm thinking, it may be a company that has changed their logo over time.

/ Can someone identify this logo on this sickle mower
Thanks for looking oosik. It has everyone stumped. Problem is I swear I have seen the logo before. Now not to confuse everyone, but what are the chances it is upside down.

/ Can someone identify this logo on this sickle mower #4  
Green--> John Deere--> Waterloo--> Waterloo logo?

Bruce

/ Can someone identify this logo on this sickle mower #5  
E-gods!! Now I'm hooked, too. I've got to stop for a while. Two hours of web search - - Humorous note - closest "appearing logo". The Volkswagen logo, ha,ha.

/ Can someone identify this logo on this sickle mower
Saddly the one thing that could save us all the aggravation is a serial number plate. It has been sitting in the muck and was ink printed, so nothing is left but silvery plate. I tried to do a rub on it and got a few numbers, nothing else.

The thing is a lot of the parts have both the logo and part numbers. So this must have been a semi serious company.