Can Kioti Backhoe Joystick Controls Be Changed?

/ Can Kioti Backhoe Joystick Controls Be Changed? #1  

MailManX

Tractor
2021 Kioti CK3510SE HST
I have Kioti CK3510 with the backhoe attachment. As delivered, the bucket will curl in (scoop up) when I move the right joystick to the right. I would prefer to have the bucket curl in when I move the right joystick to the left.

Do you know if a valve or hose arrangement can be changed to achieve this?

/ Can Kioti Backhoe Joystick Controls Be Changed? #2  
Swap the hoses at the valve block.

You need to identify which section of the valve controls the bucket and swap those hoses with each other.

If want, you can take some pictures and share here so we can guide a little bit better.

/ Can Kioti Backhoe Joystick Controls Be Changed? #3  
Somebody screwed up on the assembly line . Typical these days .

/ Can Kioti Backhoe Joystick Controls Be Changed? #4  
Yep, the only problems I've had were caused by dealer assembly screw ups.
Patrick

/ Can Kioti Backhoe Joystick Controls Be Changed? #5  
Somebody screwed up on the assembly line . Typical these days .

Nobody screwed up. That’s how it’s supposed to work for both the backhoe pattern and the excavator pattern.
IMG_3243.JPG

/ Can Kioti Backhoe Joystick Controls Be Changed?
As delivered, my loader and my backhoe have opposite bucket controls for dump and curl. For the loader, I curl with stick to the left as shown in the diagram above. However, the backhoe bucket curls with stick to the right. That is opposite of the diagram. I’d like to have the two match. Preferrably, I’d like the backhoe bucket to curl with stick to the left.

/ Can Kioti Backhoe Joystick Controls Be Changed? #7  
What about the dipper and crowder controls, are they normal? If opposite too, you may have the remotes plugged in wrong or the lever detented into position B instead of A which would reverse flow.
Good luck.
Patrick

The dipper and crowder are normal. I guess I’ll have to trace hoses from the bucket to the valve block.

/ Can Kioti Backhoe Joystick Controls Be Changed? #9  
Here is a video that may help. This guy is changing the pattern, so it's a bit more involved. You just need to locate the section of the valve that controls the bucket and swap those two hoses with each other. I suspect it will be the section furthest to the right looking from the backhoe seat, but definitely confirm that.

That’s a great help! I’ll dig into that. It would be so great to get both buckets to work the same. As it is now, I never know whether I should think in reverse for the loader or the backhoe! Sometimes I over-think it and get it wrong for both!