Can I add a corrosion inhibitor to the washer fluid in my tires?

/ Can I add a corrosion inhibitor to the washer fluid in my tires? #2  
I depends on what was in the washer fluid. Some washer fluids are heavy with menthol and others ethanol. You do not want a chemical reaction to occur. IF it does and the pressure builds up in the rear tire, it will explode. Last year a person did this and it destroyed the tractor and blew out the side wall to their barn. It nearly killed their horses too.

/ Can I add a corrosion inhibitor to the washer fluid in my tires? #3  
I run straight water with some RV antifreeze, but I added a couple of cans of radiator lube and rust inhibitor. It’s compatible with steel, aluminum and rubber. So far after 18 years there are no craters or scattered orange parts in my yard.

/ Can I add a corrosion inhibitor to the washer fluid in my tires? #4  
   / Can I add a corrosion inhibitor to the washer fluid in my tires? #5  
I run straight water with some RV antifreeze, but I added a couple of cans of radiator lube and rust inhibitor. It’s compatible with steel, aluminum and rubber. So far after 18 years there are no craters or scattered orange parts in my yard.
I’ve ran water & antifreeze mix in all of my farm tractor front & rear tires & both of my zero diesel mowers for years with no problems.
Love it. I need to extra weight for traction & stability.

/ Can I add a corrosion inhibitor to the washer fluid in my tires? #6  
I depends on what was in the washer fluid. Some washer fluids are heavy with menthol and others ethanol. You do not want a chemical reaction to occur. IF it does and the pressure builds up in the rear tire, it will explode. Last year a person did this and it destroyed the tractor and blew out the side wall to their barn. It nearly killed their horses too.

Windshield washer fluid ranges from basically colored water with a tiny bit of detergent (the +32 F stuff) to about 35-40% methanol and 60-65% colored water (the -20 F stuff), at least here in the U.S. European windshield washer fluid has ethanol instead of methanol as the EU banned methanol windshield washer fluid in 2018, but the stuff here uses methanol. A methanol/water mix is pretty much the standard liquid tire fill in this region as it is quite a bit too cold to run plain water and calcium chloride fell out of favor due to its significant corrosiveness. If there was a real problem with methanol/water in tires, we surely would have seen it here.

Methanol will slowly corrode dissimilar metals that both are in contact with the methanol, but you should just have steel and rubber in contact with the methanol, so corrosiveness is very low and corrosion inhibitors and such aren't generally added to the mixture.