can anyone help with replacement bucket teeth?

/ can anyone help with replacement bucket teeth? #1  

disney

Gold Member
Tractor
scag turf tiger 61" #2, gx95, sold f525 twice, f725 sold
So I bought a used skid steer bucket and it needs teeth replaced, well I figured it would be easy (and hopefully cheap) to find replacement teeth, but either I do not know where to look, or how to search.

here are pictures of each side.
image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

The mount/ non-replaceable part is 1" wide so can not just use box blade rippers .

Also it looks like the piece of metal (retaining pin) that should be able to be hammered out to , but even after soaking and torch heating, it might as well be welded in place. should I just get out the plasma or are there any tricks out there? And the pin is too small to used industrial tooth pin tools.

as always thanks to all who help.

/ can anyone help with replacement bucket teeth? #2  
Here's an example of a 2A crimp on bucket tooth. There is no pin, just a dimple in the shank.

/ can anyone help with replacement bucket teeth? #3  
Have you removed a tooth yet? How was (or is) the tooth held on? Some use pins that are made from steel with rubber sandwiched in the middle. If you have that style tooth then they are easy to find.

/ can anyone help with replacement bucket teeth? #4  
They are usually x156 teeth on smaller equipment like skid steers.

/ can anyone help with replacement bucket teeth? #5  
This one says 2A right on the side and the OP can't get the pin out of the shank because 2A teeth don't use pins. The shank is dimpled and the rear edge of the tooth is crimped into the dimple.

/ can anyone help with replacement bucket teeth?
The teeth do have pins, they are solid (as far as I can tell) and very small in diameter 3/16'" maybe a little more. I have nearly cut one tooth off with a grinder, and still can not hammer the pin out, but remember I can not get much of a hammer swing due to the pins being horizontal and the neighboring teeth in the way. the important this is thanks to RickB I know what teeth to order.