Can all tractors flip over easy?

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #151  
U

UH! What?
You never knew building7 was demolished exactly the same way the twin towers collapsed? Well here's some info :
It only caught fire and then it was decided "to pull" the building, something that costs months and months to prepare. Know that building7 housed CIA head quarters in specially reinforced constructions, not a daily thing to pull. For this it's clear to me 911 was an inside job.

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #152  
First off, hats off to you and anyone that helped you, you did an awesome job with that restoration, Secondly, ditching the baby **** green for that blue was a good idea. 🤣

There are so few old Rovers where I live, and most of those are rotting away on tree lines.
Thanks, it was a one-man show this restauration. Hence the time it took (apart from recovering from my accident and mostly picking up on my motivation after that). The weird collour before came from the car fleet of a company that had all its stuff in this colour. Therefor nobody wanted to buy this Rover and stood in a corner for more than 7 years until I discovered it. That was in the Netherlands. Now in France knowing how rare they are here (I've only seen 3 in the past 22 years!!! the French Series club assembles with about 30 cars) and seen that really every part is still available including galvanised frames and bulkheads, I went for the long run. Invested about 10k€ in it, nowadays they are worth >30k€ in brand new state. Mine is still in daily action so clearly subjective to damages. But that gives it a more natural look. I really love this car.

Attachments

• 2021-07-10 Lac de la Gimone.JPG
    2021-07-10 Lac de la Gimone.JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 55
   / Can all tractors flip over easy? #153  
Are you serious you need help !
Surprised? That's what you get if you believe the media circus and do not investigate yourself... I'm just an ordinairy guy, did not believe that an aluminium aircraft could penetrate a steel constructed sky scraper build to resist an impact like this and then make it come down like?? well ?? right ! a well prepared demolision, tree times in a row. And the world watched and said: "oh the metal was so hot, it pan caked" yeah sure. Why did survivors hear bombs go off like clockwork before the collapse? Where did the heat come from to melt metal? Kerosine exploded on impact... Think again, before telling me to get help. It simple logic, which you should understand if you're the same type of engineer like I am, and the reason why I love old tractors, cars and bikes...

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #154  
Thanks, it was a one-man show this restauration. Hence the time it took (apart from recovering from my accident and mostly picking up on my motivation after that). The weird collour before came from the car fleet of a company that had all its stuff in this colour. Therefor nobody wanted to buy this Rover and stood in a corner for more than 7 years until I discovered it. That was in the Netherlands. Now in France knowing how rare they are here (I've only seen 3 in the past 22 years!!! the French Series club assembles with about 30 cars) and seen that really every part is still available including galvanised frames and bulkheads, I went for the long run. Invested about 10k€ in it, nowadays they are worth >30k€ in brand new state. Mine is still in daily action so clearly subjective to damages. But that gives it a more natural look. I really love this car.

Honestly, it's nice seeing that you're using it daily; it's better for the truck to be run, and what good is it just sitting?

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #155  
Tornado went through, it pushed a piece of straw right through a 2x4, worder how THAT happened?

SR

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #156  
Honestly, it's nice seeing that you're using it daily; it's better for the truck to be run, and what good is it just sitting?
It certainly is still a daily workhorse, a sort of inbetween tractor-and-car; more mobile than a tractor and the winch is very handy for all kinds of purposes (like descending in a water well of 10m deep and then discovering the battery goes flat, what a laugh my wife and I had, but she managed to get me out alright), on the road too expensive and slow for long distances but towing a boat or fetching haybails goes very well.

Attachments

• 20191122_094901.jpg
    20191122_094901.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
  • 20020424048.JPG
    20020424048.JPG
    322.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 20020519142.JPG
    20020519142.JPG
    375.8 KB · Views: 50
   / Can all tractors flip over easy? #157  
It certainly is still a daily workhorse, a sort of inbetween tractor-and-car; more mobile than a tractor and the winch is very handy for all kinds of purposes (like descending in a water well of 10m deep and then discovering the battery goes flat, what a laugh my wife and I had, but she managed to get me out alright), on the road too expensive and slow for long distances but towing a boat or fetching haybails goes very well.

Speaking of wives, I showed mine your Rover and of course she was a fan of the green.

You've got brass balls, dropping down that well on a winch cable!