C42L

/ C42L #1  

Dreamin_Tractors

Silver Member
Tractor
NH T2320 Hydro
Does the C42L have the same turbo diesel as the former 3040? Does anyone know of any web sites that have the specs on the new models?

Thanks,

/ C42L #2  
Dreamin_Tractors
The C42L does not have the same engine. The 3040 has a 3 cylinder turbo and the C42L has a 4 cylinder naturally aspirated engine. It is one of the engines Kukje also builds as the Cummins "A" series. As for info on the new Zetor compacts, your local dealer should have current literature with specifications. Hope that helps.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman

/ C42L
Thanks Chipperman. Nice to hear the C42L is now a 4 cylinder, I will have to check it out.

/ C42L #4  
Just got my C47L from the user here under dancce. I've got 6 hours on it so far I'm happy. I'll post some pics and more info another day /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ C42L #5  
Hi!
Does anyone know why there is no information on the new Zetor Centuries on either Zetor or Century websites? They seem kind of slow to update their sites.

/ C42L
I sent a note to American Jawa Ltd and asked that questions. They said they are re-doing the website to make it more "Exciting and accessible". They did not mention a timeframe for completion, but did say there is new literature out.

Carluman, pictures would be great. I have tried many tractors over my 3-year research project but keep coming back to the Century, they are great tractors. My shop should be done late this fall, and then it will have a new red tractor in it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ C42L #7  
If you E-mail me your address, I have the new literature on the C42L, I will be happy to mail it to you. We have inventory on the C42L and the C47L in your area.
Chuck M.