Bypass switch location to tow 2005 TC5

/ Bypass switch location to tow 2005 TC5 #1  

dar1

Tractor
terramite
My 2005 TC5 died and I need to move it. I haven't been able to figure out how to disengage the hydrostatic transmission. I need the rear wheels to roll freely. I can't believe that they wouldn't make an easy solution for this since I'm sure many people would encounter situations where they need to tow/move a tractor that isn't operational. I have searched and seen where people say there is a bypass switch or a way to free the transmission but I can't find anything on mine. I need to know how to be able to tow the tractor, any advice?

/ Bypass switch location to tow 2005 TC5
has anyone that owns a Terramite ever had to tow it? There must be a way to dis-engage the hydro transmission?

/ Bypass switch location to tow 2005 TC5
FYI I contacted Terramite and they said that there is a bypass on the bottom of the transmission. Round stud that has 2 flat sides. Turn it a ¼ of a turn either direction to be able to load the tractor on a trailer. Has anyone been able to do this?

/ Bypass switch location to tow 2005 TC5 #4  
I've never heard of the bypass. My coupling failed once and I had to rig the machine's backhoe in a mason's dump and that kept the rear wheels off the ground as I towed it out of the woods.

/ Bypass switch location to tow 2005 TC5 #6  
FYI I contacted Terramite and they said that there is a bypass on the bottom of the transmission. Round stud that has 2 flat sides. Turn it a ¼ of a turn either direction to be able to load the tractor on a trailer. Has anyone been able to do this?
Did you find it, does it work?