By Chance Has Anybody Found a OBD2 Adaptor for the Delphi ECUs in NX/RX Tractors?

/ By Chance Has Anybody Found a OBD2 Adaptor for the Delphi ECUs in NX/RX Tractors? #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
The title says it all. I have plenty of scan tools and not one of them can connect to my NX because I don't know what adaptor it takes.

The connector appears to be a Kum (as in a brand name—not making that name up) 12-pin Nylon PA66 connector and uses eight of those pins.

HTB1dLPdcWLN8KJjSZFmq6AQ6XXay.jpg

FB8C5AA0-8BB7-45CB-8C76-C4294E2F6F59.jpeg
FB8C5AA0-8BB7-45CB-8C76-C4294E2F6F59.jpeg

Last edited:
   / By Chance Has Anybody Found a OBD2 Adaptor for the Delphi ECUs in NX/RX Tractors? #2  
The title says it all. I have plenty of scan tools and not one of them can connect to my NX because I don't know what adaptor it takes.

The connector appears to be a Kum (as in a brand name—not making that name up) 12-pin Nylon PA66 connector and uses eight of those pins.

HTB1dLPdcWLN8KJjSZFmq6AQ6XXay.jpg

View attachment 745837View attachment 745837

DELPHI Connection Systems after bankruptcy became Aptiv. So any searches you do need the cross references and new p/n's Aptiv is now using.

Aptiv PLC is an Irish automotive technology supplier with headquarters in Dublin. Aptiv grew out of the now-defunct US-based company, Delphi Automotive Systems.

Aptiv's catalog:

/ By Chance Has Anybody Found a OBD2 Adaptor for the Delphi ECUs in NX/RX Tractors?
DELPHI Connection Systems after bankruptcy became Aptiv. So any searches you do need the cross references and new p/n's Aptiv is now using.

Aptiv PLC is an Irish automotive technology supplier with headquarters in Dublin. Aptiv grew out of the now-defunct US-based company, Delphi Automotive Systems.

Aptiv's catalog:

Thanks for the tip. Turns out there is a 16-pin OBD2 connector on the radiator wall of my tractor. Three scan tools later (a late
Model launch that is like a puppy in that it likes and talks to everything as well as two different heavy equipment scanners) and no communication to the my tractor’s ECU. I’d really like to know what lousy system Kioti used as they didn’t invent any of the technology and everything has been hacked.