BXpanded Xmas Gift

/ BXpanded Xmas Gift #1  

Old Red

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800 HDC
Got another BXpanded tool for Christmas today. Was surprised the wife actually went through with it and purchased something for the tractor for me for Christmas....it is another handy quality product that I will use frequently.

2017-12-25 20.16.53.jpg

/ BXpanded Xmas Gift #3  
Got another BXpanded tool for Christmas today. Was surprised the wife actually went through with it and purchased something for the tractor for me for Christmas....it is another handy quality product that I will use frequently.

View attachment 533430

Awwww that was very sweet of her to do that. My wife had a really nice brand new garage built for me just to put the new kubota in.
Dollies are really nice to have, i`m actually building 3 of them over the winter. One for the backhoe, one for the FEL, one for the MMM.

/ BXpanded Xmas Gift #5  
Great Christmas gift! Great Wife!
You're a lucky guy.
I have the dollies for the backhoe and the loader. I felt foolish buying them because I have the ability to build my own, but I am disabled which means while I still can it takes me forever to do so.
Best things I ever bought!!!! Makes life SO much easier.
Hope everyone had as great a Christmas.

George

/ BXpanded Xmas Gift #6  

View attachment 533430

I got all excited when I saw the thumbnail thinking you got one of the new ceiling dollies. Imagine my disappointment when I clicked on it and discovered it was the more common floor model. ;-)

Looks cool; bust out the orange paint!

/ BXpanded Xmas Gift
Haha, yes....weird how the thumbnails post like this. Doesn't seem to happen to anyone but me!!

I have purchased 5 of their products and all of them have been great....the skid plate, tooth bar, sprayer hookup, dolly, and pressure tester....My pioneer couplers didn't match up on my 3rd function for the pressure tester, but that was my fault. They are coming out with flat faced coupler setup for the new 80 series...

/ BXpanded Xmas Gift #8  
They do have nice products and the dolly is really handy! Thats a gift that will keep on giving all year long!

/ BXpanded Xmas Gift #9  
We will work on the anti-gravity ceiling dolly, in the meantime we will all have to store the backhoe on the ground...:hissyfit:

/ BXpanded Xmas Gift #10  
We will work on the anti-gravity ceiling dolly, in the meantime we will all have to store the backhoe on the ground...:hissyfit:

Please design that anti-gravity ceiling dolly to be very sturdy.
My Ford 10' quick disconnect backhoe weighs 2200 lbs.
Maybe doesn't matter though: I never take my BH off.
I use another tractor for all the other stuff.