BX2660 dead. Not even dash lights.

/ BX2660 dead. Not even dash lights. #11  
I recently had this on my 2660. Ran without issue and then, much like your experience, would not start. Pulled the cover off and found the hot terminal on the battery could be spun by hand. Cleaned, charged and running fine. I also checked the 23 and the trucks for the same.

/ BX2660 dead. Not even dash lights. #12  
I had a similar issue with a bx1850 it ended up being a loose neutral battery wire that was attached to the frame of the tractor , the nut had backed completely off .

/ BX2660 dead. Not even dash lights. #13  
Do you have a voltmeter and do you know how to use it? AND do you have a second person to operate the tractor while you take voltage readings during the starting procedure. If you follow my instructions we will get your tractor running. If you would like to talk to me over the phone contact me here or send email with your phone number to k0ua@yahoo.com. If you want me to help you fix it all you have to do is ask and I will assist you.

James

/ BX2660 dead. Not even dash lights. #14  
Well, the OP joined on the 9th, posted 3 times on the 10th, last activity at 6 am the 10th. SO, let's let him chew on the thoughts for a while and maybe he'll come back when he has time and let us know the results.

Also, nobody told him "Welcome to TBN!"

Welcome to TBN! :laughing:

/ BX2660 dead. Not even dash lights.
Well, the OP joined on the 9th, posted 3 times on the 10th, last activity at 6 am the 10th. SO, let's let him chew on the thoughts for a while and maybe he'll come back when he has time and let us know the results.

Also, nobody told him "Welcome to TBN!"

Welcome to TBN! 😆
Glad to see someone enjoys math...

/ BX2660 dead. Not even dash lights.
Found the culprit. It WAS the safety switches (actually TWO of them!) Cleaned and adjusted one and simply wired around the one for the seat. What a pain in the tush that was!