BX24 - and the in-ground pool that was

/ BX24 - and the in-ground pool that was #1  

fishpick

Platinum Member
Tractor
L4760 & BX24
Well - some of you may recall my questions about size, capability and use of a tractor back in the selection months before this summer... one of the tasks this guy was going to provide was a role in destroying and filling in a 20x40 in-ground gunite pool... well - last weekend, after 14 - 10 wheeler loads of soil/fill and a lot of back breaking work... I now have a regraded and reseeded front lawn... and I'm just a couple days away from completing the back yard (if it will STOP RAINING!).
Anyhow - people always like pictures - so here's what I can offer - Picasa Web Albums - fishpick - Destruction o...

And for the record - this BX24 is a tank. It may be small but it's an absloute monster!

/ BX24 - and the in-ground pool that was #2  
Ironic...one of the bigger tasks I'll be using my soon-to-arrive 3430 for is to *finally* build the pool my family has been wanting!

/ BX24 - and the in-ground pool that was #3  
It's said the two best days in a pool owners life is when he gets it and when he gets rid of it :D

I filled my 24' er in last fall. Been spending this mowing season enjoyably keeping the brand new Rebel III at 3" :D

Just may plant a graden over it next spring :D

Volfandt

/ BX24 - and the in-ground pool that was
Volfandt said:
It's said the two best days in a pool owners life is when he gets it and when he gets rid of it :D
Volfandt
How true, how true... when we bought the house... my wife was so excited it had a pool... she always wanted one growing up... as the first wall came crashing down... she cheered louder than anyone!

/ BX24 - and the in-ground pool that was #5  
Great photo documentary.

That was a good looking pool...sorry to see it go. I grew up in Tucson, AZ where everyone has (needs) a pool so I have a lot of fond memories of pools. Also used to clean/maintain them after school for pocket cash.

Looks like you were having fun with all those power toys.