BX23S w/Front Loader & Backhoe + More - Western Pennsylvania

Item Details
All,

I have decided to get a larger machine (looking at the B2650) and I am looking to sell my 2017 BX23S. The machine has 133.1 hours on it as of today (I use it so that will go up). It was purchased on June 30th of 2017 (~22 months ago) and its in really good condition. The only missing paint or noticeable wear is on the loader bucket and backhoe which is from normal use. The machine is still under factory warranty which also helps.

I have the tractor, front loader, backhoe, a 4' Land Pride rear blade (only used for snow), a BXpanded dolly for the backhoe, a BXpanded 2" trailer hitch and Front/Rear LED lights that turn night into day. Note that I do not have a mower but one could be easily added.

I would like $15,000 for the entire setup (pretty firm).

I am located in Grove City, Pennsylvania which is very near the I-79 and I-80 interchange. I have a truck and a trailer and I would be willing to deliver the machine within a reasonable distance if you cover expenses. If you're interested, please either PM me or email me (preferred).

To avoid spam bots, I have slightly obscured my email address, its tom at intertrick dot net.

Thanks!

bx-front-1.jpeg

bx-controls-1.jpeg

bx-rear-1.jpeg

Last edited:
   / BX23S w/Front Loader & Backhoe + More - Western Pennsylvania
All PMs replied. Please let me know if you want any specific pictures. Thanks!

Bump to the top

Here are a few more picts:

bx-blade-1.jpeg

bx-blade-2.jpeg

bx-hoe-dolly1.jpeg

SOLD!

/ BX23S w/Front Loader & Backhoe + More - Western Pennsylvania #6  
Yep, it's sold.

(to me and see you tomorrow for pick up)