BX2360 Upgrades

/ BX2360 Upgrades #92  
Here is my electric OCDC. I was inspired by Scooby074's OCDC.

Very nice work! Have you had a chance to use it yet? I've been wanting to fabricate one myself, though will probably keep it a simple manual type. But I'm wondering what happens to the cuttings. Does it leave a windrow on the right side of the deck, or are clippings fairly evenly dispersed beneath the deck?

I ask because I have a bunch of trails, and when I cut what grows on them, I want to leave the clippings in place as a mulch to help with erosion.

/ BX2360 Upgrades
Nice. I was thinking just the other day that I need to do something better for mulching cover attachment on my rider. What is the actuator?

Thanks, I used a Ford power window motor. I had the motor because the regulator had be replaced and it came with a motor.

New motors are cheap on ebay. Door Power Window Lift Motor for Ford Crown Victoria Lincoln Town Car Mercury | eBay

Very nice work! Have you had a chance to use it yet? I've been wanting to fabricate one myself, though will probably keep it a simple manual type. But I'm wondering what happens to the cuttings. Does it leave a windrow on the right side of the deck, or are clippings fairly evenly dispersed beneath the deck?

I ask because I have a bunch of trails, and when I cut what grows on them, I want to leave the clippings in place as a mulch to help with erosion.

Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks, I used it yesterday and today and I love it. My grass was pretty tall in places because I did not want to mow until this was completed. I mowed the one area again this evening where the grass was tall and thick. I left it closed and it left ball off grass/ windrows on the right side of the deck. When I mow my back yard the dust usually flys because the grass is not real thick. I had it opened just a little and it left rows of leaves. I'll get a pick of it tomorrow if the wind does not blow them away tonight. It is really nice being able to control how far the clippings blow.

/ BX2360 Upgrades

Here is what it does barely open.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Lot title2 (A253858)
Lot title2 (A253858)
2018 John Deere 6155M (A33028)
2018 John Deere...
QUICK ATTACH MOUNTING PLATE RUBBER TIRED LOADER (A34907)
QUICK ATTACH...
(10) 4X5 ROUND BALES OF BERMUDA/CLOVER HAY... YOUR BID X 10 (A34808)
(10) 4X5 ROUND...
New MIVA VA13 Mini Excavator (A34302)
New MIVA VA13 Mini...
4930 8R410 JOHN DEERE C/A MFD E23 POWERSHIFT W/ILS 2023 MODEL 480/80R50/DUALS 420/85R34 FRONT DUALS (A34733)
4930 8R410 JOHN...