BX2200

/ BX2200 #1  

Anonymous Poster

The dealer here in upstate NY Quoted me a price of $9550 of a new BX220 with trufbar tires. Sounds fair to me!!!??? What do you think?? Dave

/ BX2200
I live in Syracuse, NY and just purchased a new BX2200. I could not deal with any of the dealers here. What did that include for $9550?

/ BX2200 #3  
It only includes the 60" Mid-Mount Mower deck and turfbar tires. Will have to go back after the rest of the goodies when I have some spare cash. Had tried to talk down the folks a Deveau in Syracuse but they would not budge below $11,500. Found my best price at Whites,in Canastota.

/ BX2200 #4  
$9.5k puts it on target for the prices paid for the configuration. Put the loader first on your wish list for future toys.... you will find uses for it (while the wife wonders if there will ever be grass in yard again /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif).

/ BX2200
I was quoted $11,500 this week by a dealer in NE wisconsin for a BX2200 with a 54" deck. If $9500 is legit, I'll pay the shipping!!

/ BX2200 #6  
They may of come up a little in price, or your local dealer wants a premium. Use the national sellers as a baseline. Besides Carver Equipment, DaleW gives the number for Modern Equipment (see Buying a Kubota, thread Dream Realized).

/ BX2200 #7  
jimv,
That's why I ended up buying from Steve Carver, figure I saved over $2K form the best price I got locally on a B2710. BTW I'm in SE WI and have a place north of Green Bay.

/ BX2200
Lost in NY, I would not deal with Doug White. I have had a real bad experience with Doug. If you want a good dealer and a good deal call John Pero of Fruit Acres Tractor.

/ BX2200 #9  
I'll post the info here also for Modern Tractor
Their website is www.TractorSmart.com their number is 800-540-1704 and Steve Bowman is the person to talk to
Regards to all
Dale

/ BX2200 #10  
lost in ny, The three delears I've talked to here in AL qoted my 10,500 just for the BX2200 all by it's self...

Lil' Paul

Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif