BX1500 Loader Alignment

/ BX1500 Loader Alignment #1  

Robert_Parent

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1500
Hi,

Does anyone have tips on aligning the bucket on a BX1500? The bucket is higher by a couple inches on the right vs the left and it makes plowing snow a pain. Is the proper way to loosen the mounting brackets at the frame and then align and retighten?

Thanks,
Robert

/ BX1500 Loader Alignment #2  
Ouch, a couple of inches? There is no such adjustment. It sounds like your loader is sprung sideways permanently. :(

/ BX1500 Loader Alignment #3  
A couple of inches does sound extreme. Before you do anything with the loader, check your tire pressure. I've had my bucket appear to be about an inch off and it was caused completely by different tire pressures. Other than that, the best you can do is loosen the brackets with the bucket laying on the ground in a float position. You won't get much adjustment out of the brackets but every little bit helps. Good luck!

/ BX1500 Loader Alignment
Thanks..... The tire pressure is fine as I check that every couple weeks. It was always off about an inch but something changed after the usually summer tasks. I must have carried something a bit off-center to cause the change.

Robert

/ BX1500 Loader Alignment #5  
Hi,

Does anyone have tips on aligning the bucket on a BX1500? The bucket is higher by a couple inches on the right vs the left and it makes plowing snow a pain. Is the proper way to loosen the mounting brackets at the frame and then align and retighten?

Thanks,
Robert

My 2320 bucket is off a little bit too.
the left side is lower than the right by about 3/8"-1/2".
It is noticeable when back blading, there is a deeper depression on the left side always.
I installed my own loader and it did not come with instructions.
I am going to park it on a level surface with the loader down against the concrete flat, loosen all the mounting bolts and then retighten them.
That may have been one item on the list?
Just haven't done it yet.
I'm hoping thats all it needs.

Thanks guys......

/ BX1500 Loader Alignment #7  
Well, I tweaked mine (ran into a tree). I tried loosening everything in hopes of getting it level. Only moved about 1/4 inch. There just isn't much adjustment. Mine is out about 1.5 inches. I finally broke down and turned it into kubota insurance. I have an appointment with my dealer this week to see what we can do....

It would be great if you could posts what corrective actions are possible.....

Thanks,
Robert

/ BX1500 Loader Alignment #9  
I will definitley let everyone know what solution the dealer goes with.

/ BX1500 Loader Alignment #10  
Quick update.....I dropped my tractor off at the dealer today. They should be able to tell me how they are going to fix it. The preliminary thought by the service manager was probably to just get a new loader frame. He won't be sure until they take some measurements and let insurance sort it out. I sort of feel funny turning something like this in. I was the idiot behind the wheel. This is only the second insurance claim I have had in 40 years.