Price Check Buying RX6620 cab, power shuttle, and backhoe

/ Buying RX6620 cab, power shuttle, and backhoe #1  

HollowPointFarm

Tractor
2010 JD 3720 cab
Hi, I'm new to this forum but I currently own a 2010 John Deere 3720 cab with FEL and have found that I need a backhoe and a bigger tractor for my hobby farm here in Maine. With this being said we have a Kioti dealer right in town and I'm about to purchase a 2017 RX6620 power shuttle with Cab, FEL, and backhoe. I'm wondering if anyone else has bought this setup and if so how much they paid out the door? also how they like the tractor so far?
The one I'm buyin I've settled on a price of $45,099.00 out the door (Maine tax, and all other fees) and I feel as though this is a good deal after countless hours of haggling dealers but I am interested to hear what others have gotten for pricing.

/ Buying RX6620 cab, power shuttle, and backhoe #2  
I'm no pricing expert but seems like a good price to me

I paid more than that for my NX6010 cab with backhoe

/ Buying RX6620 cab, power shuttle, and backhoe #3  
I just signed the papers for an LS 6168 cab/power shuttle with FEL and backhoe for $42,500. (tax exempt) Very similar to yours. The backhoe specs are identical to the Kioti for example. If yours includes tax and garbage, then I'd say you are doing OK.
My Kioti dealer was wanting almost $48k for that tractor. I quickly crossed him off my list. I did like that tractor though.