Buying Advice Buying advice on NH Boomer 40

/ Buying advice on NH Boomer 40 #11  
RCO Tractor is in both Austin and Greenville. I bought my LS XR4046HC from RCO in Austin.

Call John Ryan, at RCO in Austin, and tell him the whole deal about what you are looking for and also about the Boomer 40. John is a great guy and will give you great advice as well as hooking you up with the guys at RCO Greenville.

RCO Tractor - Compact Tractors and Utility Tractors from LS Tractor USA and Yanmar of America on Sale Now!

FYI, cash price or you do you own financing price will be better than a 0% financing price. If you are financing I can highly recommend Ag Direct.

/ Buying advice on NH Boomer 40
Thanks very much, guys. The dealer I spoke with this morning was at RCO in Greenville. He was very helpful and steered me toward an XR model since it already has the remote hydraulics needed for me to attach a grapple.

If I can get a tractor under $20K, I could come up with the cash. If over that, I'd have to finance.

/ Buying advice on NH Boomer 40 #13  
I don't know anyone at RCO Greenville, think it's John Ryan's brother?

AgDirect - Equipment Financing

RCO is already set up with AG direct.

FWIW, the NH Boomers tractors are built by LS but, the Boomer loaders are not LS. I'm not a fan of the Boomer loader geometry.

I wish the LS loader on XR series lifted a bit higher but, they are very well built.

Good luck!

/ Buying advice on NH Boomer 40
   / Buying advice on NH Boomer 40 #16  
I believe compact tractor prices have increased significantly in the past 3 years. All brands!