Buying Advice Buy now or in February?

/ Buy now or in February? #31  
Does one have to (currently) own a horse, in order to legitimately qualify for the 20% discount? What if you ride the horses the farmer boards across the road? Funnily enough, our hay is hayed by that neighbor, in part for his horses.

I seriously doubt that there is a "National Cutting Horse Assn." inspector, who will visit, to verify that you actually own a horse.

/ Buy now or in February? #32  
I seriously doubt that there is a "National Cutting Horse Assn." inspector, who will visit, to verify that you actually own a horse.

Thank you for your prompt response. I, too, share your doubt about "...a National Cutting Horse Assn." inspector, who will visit...." I was only concerned about the local Kubota dealer, who might wonder why our 15+ acres of hay field are on our side of the road, and the farmer's horses (and the other horses he boards for riding on his trails) are on the other side of the road....

/ Buy now or in February? #33  
Thank you for your prompt response. I, too, share your doubt about "...a National Cutting Horse Assn." inspector, who will visit...." I was only concerned about the local Kubota dealer, who might wonder why our 15+ acres of hay field are on our side of the road, and the farmer's horses (and the other horses he boards for riding on his trails) are on the other side of the road....

I would suggest not volunteering any more information than necessary.
I seriously doubt that your Kubota dealer is going to drive to the local courthouse to ascertain who holds the deed to which property.