BUTT-UGLY BOOMERS!

/ BUTT-UGLY BOOMERS! #2  
I actually think they look quite nice. New Holland is carrying out a restyling that started with much larger tractors, the TN's and now the Boomers and subcompacts. The addition lighting is quite an advantage.

Andy

/ BUTT-UGLY BOOMERS! #3  
I will admit that when I first saw the Boomers I was disappointed in the looks. But I think the new design really makes sense since the extra height of the headlamps has to be a plus when working with the FEL. I think the new look is now actually starting to grow on me. Change is good.

/ BUTT-UGLY BOOMERS! #4  
I prefer the styling of the older Boomers, but I would probably appreciate the headlight design of the new units under work conditions because of the headlight spread with over-under lights should eliminate some shadow issues.

/ BUTT-UGLY BOOMERS! #5  
I also thought that they looked lousy when I first saw them. But after seeing them in person, I really like them. Ditto on the TNAs.

/ BUTT-UGLY BOOMERS! #6  
I agree, I hated it at first. But its growing on me. It is a functional design and truely does work better than a standard headlight, especialy with a FEL.

/ BUTT-UGLY BOOMERS! #7  
I haven't seen the new tractors but the thought reminds me of the new (back then) front ends on a Dodge truck. I thought it was the ugliest thing I had seen but it sure grew on me.

/ BUTT-UGLY BOOMERS! #8  
Actually I saw the 04's while I was shopping and looking at the New Hollands... let's just say this - If I ended up with a NH I would have gone for an 03 /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ BUTT-UGLY BOOMERS! #9  
I really like the new design. It is a functional, yet stylish combination. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ BUTT-UGLY BOOMERS! #10  
I bought the '03. Now that the new '04's are coming out, I like the new hood, but wouldn't buy the new TZ18. Now if the hoods interchange....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif