Buried the Kubota today. RIP

/ Buried the Kubota today. RIP #1  

LD1

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
Got stuck pretty good today mowing a property I have mowed several times.

It was always soft in this area, but was unusually soft today, and had the loader on adding weight so I don't think that helped matters.

Luckily I was only 15 min from home and had dad drive the truck while I was on the tractor. It was a struggle, but managed to get out of the bottomless muck.

Have a laugh and enjoy my misery this morning

IMG_20170814_110418530-1600x900.jpg
IMG_20170814_110448368-1600x900.jpg

/ Buried the Kubota today. RIP #2  
Ok. Hahahaha! I needed a good chuckle. :laughing:
Glad you got out ok though. Why do you mow with a loader?

/ Buried the Kubota today. RIP #4  
You trying to hide in the grass while a real tractor goes buy :)

At least you got it back out before it rained..

/ Buried the Kubota today. RIP #5  
Wow, now that's impressive. I buried the front end of my L3800 pretty good one time but the loader and locking the diff got me out in about in 10-15 minutes. You got this so stuck that I can't imagine how you broke the suction. Must have been a heck of recovery. I tip my hat to you.

We need an applause emoticon for this one.

/ Buried the Kubota today. RIP #7  
"For a thin little plant, cattails are a lot harder to mow than you think they be." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
   / Buried the Kubota today. RIP
Ok. Hahahaha! I needed a good chuckle. :laughing:
Glad you got out ok though. Why do you mow with a loader?

I normally dont mow with the loader.

But have maintained this property for the last 3 years and was tired of mowing around the downed trees and logs. So grapple came with me to move those to make it easier next time.

/ Buried the Kubota today. RIP
Wow, now that's impressive. I buried the front end of my L3800 pretty good one time but the loader and locking the diff got me out in about in 10-15 minutes. You got this so stuck that I can't imagine how you broke the suction. Must have been a heck of recovery. I tip my hat to you.

We need an applause emoticon for this one.

The impressive part was that my dodge was able to get it out.

Was trying forward first and no dice. Cutter (raised as high as it would go) was digging into the ground.

Reverse and lifting the front half of the tractor out of the muck with the loader and we finally got it free

/ Buried the Kubota today. RIP #10  
The impressive part was that my dodge was able to get it out.

Was trying forward first and no dice. Cutter (raised as high as it would go) was digging into the ground.

Reverse and lifting the front half of the tractor out of the muck with the loader and we finally got it free

Been surprised myself with just how much force a 7800+lb Cummins powered RAM 4x4 can apply (If) it has good traction :)