BUILDING AN ARK

/ BUILDING AN ARK #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
IT JUST DON'T STOP RAINING!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif yesterday and today just added to the excessive rain we have had all this year. even the high spots on my land have standing water, wish i could share with you folks that are in drought. thank the good lord it ain't snow /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BUILDING AN ARK #2  
I just finished installing a 40' long drain and a drain pit to help remove the water from the area alongside of my driveway. Now I need rain to see if all my hard work will work. If not, then I think that I will just dig a pond in the middle and forget it.

/ BUILDING AN ARK #4  
What do you want Frank? Thursday was nice /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeah that was some rain we had last night. It took my little creek (which was dry this time last year) and had about three inches of water in a 4 foot width yesterday and turned it into a twelve foot wide, 1-1/2 foot deep rapids this morning.

I'm back to mowing twice a week like in the spring.

/ BUILDING AN ARK
yep u are right Thursday was nice, got most of the grass cut, but left the corner till fiday(wrong move) won't get that for 5 days IF it stops raining now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BUILDING AN ARK #6  
Wow daedong,

What are the specs on that houseboat? I looked at your site--man what a project.

Will you be about to haul that thing to water? Its gotta weigh a lot.

Is it a three bedroom houseboat?

Looks great. THKS.
Ron

/ BUILDING AN ARK #7  
Ron
not quite 3 bedroom but it will sleep six when finished. there will be room for you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BUILDING AN ARK #8  
<font color="blue"> What are the specs on that houseboat? </font>

300 cubits by 50 cubits by 30 cubits, made from gopherwood. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whoops, I'm thinking of a different ark. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ BUILDING AN ARK #9  
God: I want you to build me an ark!
daedong: Riiiiight! What's an ark?

How long can you tread water?

/ BUILDING AN ARK #10  
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif