building a new type of flight pen

/ building a new type of flight pen
Well finally got around to taking more pictures of my new chukar pen chicken coop 011.JPGchicken coop 012.JPGchicken coop 013.JPGchicken coop 014.JPGchicken coop 015.JPG

Have had no predator problems at all. I did lay down two pieces of ply wood to keep some the food kicked out of feeder from
going on the ground. This building is skiddable and I just moved it so my loose ducks would eat the food that fell out of pen
to rodents down. I am using ducks kind of like a GUINEA hen for bugs. They stay close to the house never wonder and come when
you call them with a grain pail. But has worked out well for chukars, but I could raise chickens in there or anything just a
card board down on the floor till there feet get big enough. The wire is 1inch by 1/2 inch. Can also be great shed if I decide to close in.
I just moved the pen the other day some my ducks can get spilled feed. I used the ducks as GUINEA hens around here they stay close
eat all day long and go after any kind of bug that moves. All rough cut lumber the skids are larch, the plywood is only 1/2 inch it is not
structural I did not use pressure treated. I did paint the walls white with an oil base paint it will last as long as I want it to last.
The lumber was about $400 the metal was about $200 and the amish guys were $700 they had 5 guys here the first day and 3 the second
and helped me skid it in place. I used a welded wire heavy guage and I do not even think a weasel can get in there they got it pretty
tight. All in all I am happy with the building. It is 9 by 20. Walls are 9 feet and 4 feet with a foot overhang.