Buhler - Farm King - Allied YC 6010 Snowblower Parts?

/ Buhler - Farm King - Allied YC 6010 Snowblower Parts? #1  

SlyFoxFarm

Tractor
John Deere 4310
Hello All,

Looking for a Fan/Impeller for an Allied YC6010 Snowblower. The original fan is a 3-blade, but they have since replaced it with a 4-blade fan. The part number for the new 4-Blade Fan is 907118, but I can't find one anywhere! I have called every Farm King Dealer within 500 miles and no one has one in stock. Called the manufacturer (who gave me the replacement part number) and they said they are out of stock until April. Anyone have a line on one? Old parts blower sitting around? Thank you in advance.

/ Buhler - Farm King - Allied YC 6010 Snowblower Parts? #2  
What happened to the old one?

/ Buhler - Farm King - Allied YC 6010 Snowblower Parts?
What happened to the old one?
It seems that the previous owner didn't know he had large rocks buried in the snow. Two of the impeller blades are bent back pretty bad, bad enough to bend the rear support in half. I just got it a month ago, and it still throws snow ok, but has a bad wobble that I don't want to cause more damage. Machine shop said $350+ to disassemble the impeller, fix what's wrong, and re-weld. New impeller is $375 new, but they are out of stock until spring.

/ Buhler - Farm King - Allied YC 6010 Snowblower Parts? #4  
It seems that the previous owner didn't know he had large rocks buried in the snow. Two of the impeller blades are bent back pretty bad, bad enough to bend the rear support in half. I just got it a month ago, and it still throws snow ok, but has a bad wobble that I don't want to cause more damage. Machine shop said $350+ to disassemble the impeller, fix what's wrong, and re-weld. New impeller is $375 new, but they are out of stock until spring.
A lot of that cost is labour. Assuming the shaft isn't damaged, disassemble the fan yourself and take only the fan to a local weld shop for repairs. Machine shop repairs tend to cost more because of higher overhead.

/ Buhler - Farm King - Allied YC 6010 Snowblower Parts? #5  
I had a farm king blower on my old jd870. Unit worked oh, but i had to weld gusset supports on it to prevent bending. Those things bend easily. My newer hydraulic blower is all 1/4” steel…no bending there.

heres the old one

the old unit comes off pretty easily, and if you can weld at all, its easy to straighten and stiffen up. after i stiffened everything it worked great for 10 years. i sold it with the old jd870, still worked great.

i added stiffeners on the 3 blades, as the metals they use are way too light
repairs.jpg

rotor fix.jpg

new blower, much heavier duty.

20210510_155359.jpg

Last edited: