Bright Yellow 1610

/ Bright Yellow 1610 #2  
That is a good looking tractor. Judging by the hours, and the looks, it hasn't been hurt. Good job.

/ Bright Yellow 1610 #3  
77 hours since what????

There's rust on the screw head visible in the face of the tach!

$_12.JPG

/ Bright Yellow 1610 #5  
:D

Nowhere does he mention YM1610 is a 1979-81 model.

The 'new reconditioned' tractor ads always seem impossible to believe. There's a huge difference between a seller who stands behind his product, and the type represented in this ebay ad.

sold "as-is" and "where-is", with no warranty, expressed, written or implied. All sales are final and we do not offer returns of any kind.
... seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects

So - no recourse if this turns out to be a toy plastic model of a tractor?

But that yellow does look good on that model.

/ Bright Yellow 1610 #6  
Man, I think my 1610D just got a woody! ;0)

/ Bright Yellow 1610
Guess it must have sold. It is gone off ebay.

/ Bright Yellow 1610 #8  
Looks to me that Yanmar has resumed filing VERO takedown notices which make a copyright-infringing auction disappear.

Two Yanmar auctions I had in my Ebay 'watch list' disappeared. This is in contrast to the 'auction ended' banner on an expired (or sold) listing.

In both of the cancelled auctions the grey-market model number was in the auction title. But the auction for the 2210BD (with the hay spear) wasn't affected, apparently because its model is named only in the detailed description.

Fredricks' YM1610D auction remains listed.

And as always, US Yanmars are unaffected.

/ Bright Yellow 1610
Looks to me that Yanmar has resumed filing VERO takedown notices which make a copyright-infringing auction disappear.

Two Yanmar auctions I had in my Ebay 'watch list' disappeared. This is in contrast to the 'auction ended' banner on an expired (or sold) listing.

In both of the cancelled auctions the grey-market model number was in the auction title. But the auction for the 2210BD (with the hay spear) wasn't affected, apparently because its model is named only in the detailed description.

Fredricks' YM1610D auction remains listed.

And as always, US Yanmars are unaffected.

Hadn't thought about that, just figured it sold. Sure makes sense though.