Breakfast sausage recipe

/ Breakfast sausage recipe #11  
I once made the remark that "Jimmy Dean had a really great sausage until Sara Lee got hold of it". I instantly regretted my choice of words, and had some embarrassing 'splainin' to do.
=== ===
I have a feeling they knew what you were talking about, but were pulling your chain as much as anything....

I also do a lot of expressing things in a "throw the cow over the fence some hay" kind of way..

Once I bought a nice quality tape measure at the thrift store for 1-2 dollars.. I had it stretched out and taken apart to clean and lube as it was quite dirty and not working well... Sweetie ask me what I was doing and I explained i was fixing it for her mother.. As she liked a long stiff one... Sweetie about passed out laughing...

/ Breakfast sausage recipe #12  
Yup, sayings like that are memorable.
Once when I had to go into downtown DC to an embassy (in a very nice area) it was raining HARD. I had a ways to walk so I carried my golf umbrella (about a 4' span). As I was returning to my car there was a well dressed lady dodging the rain so I offered to share my umbrella with her and we walked about a block or two. As we parted she said "Thanks, you sure have a big one".