Branson site gone?

/ Branson site gone? #11  
Overtly curious as to what the Branson dealer up town is gonna do, he has a boatload of them out front. Maybe change the decals? Don't see any reduction in units however. Maybe a fire sale is coming?

I'd imagine they'll become a TYM dealer, unless there is already another local one.

/ Branson site gone? #12  
Overtly curious as to what the Branson dealer up town is gonna do, he has a boatload of them out front. Maybe change the decals? Don't see any reduction in units however. Maybe a fire sale is coming?
They place a TYM logo on it as well.
00230D5B-DC41-4462-A1B2-8B9C44DB9C73.jpeg

/ Branson site gone? #14  
I took this at the dealer where I ordered my T574...they are a legacy Branson dealership. My nearest legacy TYM dealer has formerly Branson units in stock. The other said he could get them. If you zoom around the pictures in back, you will see he still has some with Branson logos and paint color.

20230315_121952.jpg

/ Branson site gone? #15  
They place a TYM logo on it as well.View attachment 790078
Unfortunately too many players in the compact tractor market more yet to shrink and or go. As far as labels heat gun does wonders for polyester or vinyl labels on removal. Just be glad you have access to support and repair parts. As the market shrinks some brand X may not be so lucky. Dealer distances will be greater as market shrinks weeding out non value added dealers. What goes up must come down law of averages.

/ Branson site gone? #16  
I predict Massey Ferguson and McCormick will be the next to fade from the CUT market (not counting Bad Boy and RK). Not sure what Bobcat will look like 5 years from now. Kioti and LS seem to be doing well, and Mahindra has a global presence.

I think they all will be challenged to find ways to reduce the cost of manufacturing. I know it's heresy, but as technology advances, battery powered SCUTs might be a lower cost option for Suburban Warriors.

/ Branson site gone? #17  
I predict Massey Ferguson and McCormick will be the next to fade from the CUT market (not counting Bad Boy and RK). Not sure what Bobcat will look like 5 years from now. Kioti and LS seem to be doing well, and Mahindra has a global presence.

I think they all will be challenged to find ways to reduce the cost of manufacturing. I know it's heresy, but as technology advances, battery powered SCUTs might be a lower cost option for Suburban Warriors.

Massey, really? You think so? They're all over the place here in Maine.

/ Branson site gone? #18  
They are a diminishing presence around here. Are you seeing a lot of Massey CUTs?