Price Check Branson Dependablity and Price 4020

/ Branson Dependablity and Price 4020 #1  

goatman

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC 30
My loacl feed store occasianally will sell tractors pick-up at action.. Ceurrently have a Branson 4020 with front end loader with 67 hours asking $13900 .. The tractor appears to be in great shape.. I am looking to get a newer tractor but have never priced used Bransons.. I looked at several post and some one suggested that the Branson dosn't sell well used?? Any known problems with this model?? I missed a good deal on a Kubota a couple months age cause I thouht too long and it was gone.. Any comments appreciated.. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Branson Dependablity and Price 4020 #2  
A 4020 new, here in Ohio, with loader will run close to $20,000 +/- a few bucks.
67 hours is close to new to me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Branson Dependablity and Price 4020 #3  
goatman,

I don't know where you are, but here is a dealer in Oregon selling that unit new for about $17,000. Your opportunity looks like 15% below that. Good luck!

/ Branson Dependablity and Price 4020 #4  
$19,765 with loader /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Real close to the Ohio price of $20,000 +/-

/ Branson Dependablity and Price 4020 #5  
Inspector's 20k is msrp. You are probably saving in ballpark of 13 -16 % over new. If you are buying to just resale in a yr, buy the fancy brand names....if you want a tractor you'll be happy with the rest of your life...buy this one. A lot of value for the money.

/ Branson Dependablity and Price 4020 #6  
Inspector507,

You're looking at the wrong number. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Their price is $16,850 for a 4020 with loader. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Branson Dependablity and Price 4020
Inspector 507, I am in Ironton Ohio Where is a dealer in OH.. As I stated I reaaly haven't done much looking at Bransons .. BUT the post I've ssen owners seem satisfied.. I plann on keeping my next tractor at least 5 more years until my youngest is out of college then may Down Size and sell the farm WE'll see that is my wifes plan .. Thanks for the info /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Branson Dependablity and Price 4020 #8  
Sorry, I looked at the tractor price and the "add loader" price. Didn't see the "package"

/ Branson Dependablity and Price 4020 #9  
Check with Wayne Foreman at 513-877-3000. He's in Blanchester, OH. SW Ohio

/ Branson Dependablity and Price 4020 #10  
goatman,
Just heard from a reliable source and confirmed a price of $17,095 and thats WITH loader for brand new. Call Wayne @513-877-3000