Branson Assembly Plant Locations in US?

/ Branson Assembly Plant Locations in US? #1  

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti LK2554, Branson 4815C, Satoh Beaver, Speedex
Does anyone know when Branson moved the Assembly plant in TX from Plainview to Tyler?
Is Buster Jenkins still the Branson Rep for our region?

I had heard there was a Branson place on 31 in Tyler but have not driven by yet. I see now on the Branson website they list Tyler TX and not Plainview for a assembly plant.

/ Branson Assembly Plant Locations in US? #2  
No idea, but I can't wait for you to go check it out for us.

😁

Maybe finagle a plant tour with a bunch of pictures?

/ Branson Assembly Plant Locations in US? #4  
So they opened the Tyler, tx plant this year in February i believe, as a newer, larger, and more updated facility, to better server the build process, as for Plainview plant is as far i know no longer a distribution warehouse but are still apart of the Branson family as a dealer, From what i understand Buster wanted to continue as a distributor but Branson wanted a new up to date warehouse so they split amicably with their agreement ending in February of this year. And Afaik Panhandle Tractor will continue to operate as a branson dealer for the foreseeable future.

/ Branson Assembly Plant Locations in US?
I hate that Buster is not still involved as he is a sharp individual. That said, it is cool they are in Tyler. You should get your orders much faster.

/ Branson Assembly Plant Locations in US? #6  
Is it really a "plant" or do they just inflate and mount the tires? :unsure:

It is a assembly and distribution center. Plant is my term. Lol

/ Branson Assembly Plant Locations in US? #8  
is an actual assembly plant, they get in rolling chassis, they install everything else not present on the chassis in Tyler now, basically everything from the harness and on is done in tyler now, I do know that for the west coast next year they are going to be making major improvement to the Oregon warehouse to bring it up to spec like the Tyler plant, so they will have two assembly plants in the U.S this time next year Dealers and therefor the customer shouldn't have to wait long if at all to get their equipment and parts, that's the other big thing Tyler is also going to be a parts warehouse as well, however that part isn't up a running as of yet. but both Tyler and the Oregon warehouse should both be up and running for parts by the end of next year, so part availability should get a whole lot better next year.

/ Branson Assembly Plant Locations in US? #9  
No idea, but I can't wait for you to go check it out for us.

😁

Maybe finagle a plant tour with a bunch of pictures?
Maybe they should move it to Branson MO! 🙃😉🙂

Well I stopped by today and they have a nice set up. I was able to walk through some of it but they wanted to check with corporate before letting me take pictures. They took my number and said they would call and let me know. Only one employee came from Plainview, everyone else is new. 😂

I just got one of the sign out front.

121C1F34-43CD-4BBA-9134-1FBC5D8292F8.jpeg