Branson 3510i Grill

/ Branson 3510i Grill #1  

cpocobb

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 3510
Unfortunately, I busted up the grill on my Branson 3510, and Branson wants an obscene price to replace it. Does any one know of a "Branson Graveyard" or perhaps have a grill to fit mine? I can probably Frankenstein mine back together, buy it'll look like crap and my not be too strong. Help!

/ Branson 3510i Grill #2  
My 3510 had a replacement grill on when i bought it. Just a heads up if u get another from used or new they apparently make different headlights for some. My grill looks identical but the headlight plugs are different.

/ Branson 3510i Grill #3  
I bought one from Big Red Tractors... which now pops up with this URL... BRANSON, KIOTI, TYM & YANMAR-CUB CADET OEM COMPACT TRACTOR PARTS OF TEXAS JOHN DEERE KUBOTA NEW HOLLAND MAHINDRA SCORPION CENTURY YANMAR CUMMINS MCCORMICK FORD . No way around it buddy. It will cost you but I advise you to go for it while you still can get it. I Busted mine pretty bad pushing up brush and junk with my root Grapple which I experienced the impact of no back plate (like the Front loader bucket I was more use to) oops... After you get the Plastic Grill replaced/fixed, insert a metal grate inside your front grill bumper outer frame. You can order the metal grate from McMaster Carr McMaster-Carr. They will custom make it to Size for about 40 bucks. You can drill and tap the Grate into place or weld it in. Remember McMaster Carr--- These guys are amazing resource for just about anything... I have no stake in them or connection except for purchasing a ton of stuff over the years and never been disappointed.