Brand Spanking New ..................

/ Brand Spanking New .................. #11  
Great stuff, the piranha bar is an option add on! The factory thumb has a bit of weird angle to it but still works ok. Check out some of my threads to see what this thing can do! (Log splitting, boulder moving, trench digging, generating, etc) I love the model and I’m sure you will too. 193 hours in 10 months so far. And I don’t mow with it!

/ Brand Spanking New ..................
Great stuff, the piranha bar is an option add on! The factory thumb has a bit of weird angle to it but still works ok. Check out some of my threads to see what this thing can do! (Log splitting, boulder moving, trench digging, generating, etc) I love the model and I知 sure you will too. 193 hours in 10 months so far. And I don稚 mow with it!

Amaz'N - Haven't touched it and it's sitting there brand new. Over a month and still only 1.3 hours on it. Willpower! Promised myself I would get other stuff done first. (It's tough - not going to lie.)

/ Brand Spanking New .................. #13  
Amaz'N - Haven't touched it and it's sitting there brand new. Over a month and still only 1.3 hours on it. Willpower! Promised myself I would get other stuff done first. (It's tough - not going to lie.)

You have more will power than I do for sure. When I bought my new tractor a few years back I just wanted to burn some diesel! Of course doing needed projects like bush hogging, running a box blade and such.