Brand Spanking New ..................

/ Brand Spanking New .................. #1  

User Name

Tractor
GC 1700 Series
Yesterday afternoon I became the proud owner of a GC1720!!! Dealer delivered it 232 miles to my place up north. Arrived with 0.7 hours on it. Today it's up to 1.3 hours! Put on the Piranha Toothbar and thumb. Just waiting for my wife to see it before I start playing with it and adding some dirt to the package.

Here's some pixs (as if you guys haven't seen a new one!):

20180607_132845_1.jpg

20180607_175147.jpg

20180607_174848.jpg

/ Brand Spanking New .................. #2  
Very nice, I know what you'll be doing all weekend:thumbsup:

/ Brand Spanking New .................. #3  
Nice looking machine. Your property looks nice as well

/ Brand Spanking New .................. #4  
Dang that's heck of nice setup... congrats. :thumbsup:

/ Brand Spanking New .................. #5  
Looks really nice. But a 232 mile dealer delivery? That's some distance. . . and many said my 125 miles was way too far :)

/ Brand Spanking New ..................
Looks really nice. But a 232 mile dealer delivery? That's some distance. . . and many said my 125 miles was way too far :)

I believe I went through the same dealer that delivered yours! The one with the showroom the size of a football field I think I read. (Although I never saw the showroom - purchased by phone.)

/ Brand Spanking New ..................
Very nice, I know what you'll be doing all weekend:thumbsup:

Bet you don't! I did floor tiling! Yep, this new toy sat in the garage, Still only 1.3 hours on it. I have way too much other work to get done before I can play. (Trust me - not happy about it. I kept telling dealer I was in no hurry - that he could wait a couple months to deliver if need be. He insisted they deliver ASAP. Must be an incentive thing on their end I figured.)

/ Brand Spanking New .................. #10  
I believe I went through the same dealer that delivered yours! The one with the showroom the size of a football field I think I read. (Although I never saw the showroom - purchased by phone.)

Good choice,

You owe it to yourself to visit there. Peek in the service area. You'll get a sense of real confidence :)