Brand/Size of Windshield Wiper Replacement for LS XR3135 Cab??

/ Brand/Size of Windshield Wiper Replacement for LS XR3135 Cab?? #1  

murf5048

Tractor
LS XR3135
Any information on what kind/brand/size of windshield wiper replacement to buy for the XR 3135 cab? The tractor is three years old and mostly used for winter snow removal....the current wipers are still original and flimsy and rubber edge is falling off the front blade! I'd like to buy winter wiper blades for both the front and rear but not sure if it has to be a special kind for a tractor of if an automobile blade would work.......I'll call LS dealer on Monday but always get valuable input on this site. Also my bad.....wipers were frozen to glass, turned them on and blew the fuse. I won't make that mistake again! Thanks in advance for any info you might provide.

/ Brand/Size of Windshield Wiper Replacement for LS XR3135 Cab?? #2  
As long as we are talking windshield wipers has anyone converted to electrically heated wipers ? Seems like they would be great when blowing snow.

Last edited:
   / Brand/Size of Windshield Wiper Replacement for LS XR3135 Cab?? #3  
I'd pull the old ones & match against new. Size & mount type (bayonet, small J, big J, etc.) are the only real variables. I tend to like Rainex silicone at walmart for cars.

/ Brand/Size of Windshield Wiper Replacement for LS XR3135 Cab?? #4  
I put 16" blades on mine. They are a bit bigger than stock, but that means they cover more of the windshield.

I love the idea of the heated blades! I might look into those. Nothing like your blades icing up when in a blizzard!

I typically let my tractor warm up for several minutes, as in 30-45 at 1500 RPM. I also redirected the vents inside to blow directly onto the windows and doors. With the fan blowing warm air as fast as it can, the ice melts off the wiper fairly well, even in sub 0 temps. While I'm brushing the snow off the tractor, I typically bang the wipers off a few times, just to remove any stubborn ice and make sure they are free from the glass.

/ Brand/Size of Windshield Wiper Replacement for LS XR3135 Cab??
I put 16" blades on mine. They are a bit bigger than stock, but that means they cover more of the windshield.

I love the idea of the heated blades! I might look into those. Nothing like your blades icing up when in a blizzard!

I typically let my tractor warm up for several minutes, as in 30-45 at 1500 RPM. I also redirected the vents inside to blow directly onto the windows and doors. With the fan blowing warm air as fast as it can, the ice melts off the wiper fairly well, even in sub 0 temps. While I'm brushing the snow off the tractor, I typically bang the wipers off a few times, just to remove any stubborn ice and make sure they are free from the glass.
Thank you.....just ordered a 15" Trico winter blade for front and 16" Trico winter blade for back. I believe they should fit just fine. I'll post again when I receive and install them.

/ Brand/Size of Windshield Wiper Replacement for LS XR3135 Cab??
I'd pull the old ones & match against new. Size & mount type (bayonet, small J, big J, etc.) are the only real variables. I tend to like Rainex silicone at walmart for cars.
Thanks very much! I just ordered Trico winter blades for front and back (after removing and measuring the stock wipers).