Loader Brand new BX2380 Front End Loader Issue/Damage

/ Brand new BX2380 Front End Loader Issue/Damage #111  
I've found the key is having the ground where the tractor is sitting & the ground where the detached FEL will sit, be on the same lateral (side to side) angle. Irregularities fore & aft are not so hard to deal with, but if the tractor is tilting left, and the FEL is tilting right, much trickier getting it all lined back up.

So I would suggest the *location* of where you do your R&R is the key consideration. Find a spot where 20-30' of ground is in snyc.

/ Brand new BX2380 Front End Loader Issue/Damage #112  
Eh. Just weld that sucker on and never take it off.

/ Brand new BX2380 Front End Loader Issue/Damage #113  
Eh. Just weld that sucker on and never take it off.

I just bought a second tractor and leave one with the FEL installed and the other without the FEL installed. As one politician said some time ago, there is no problem that enough money can't fix.:D

Cheers,
Mike

/ Brand new BX2380 Front End Loader Issue/Damage #114  
I'd burn about 40pcs of 7014 rod on that sucker, and be done with it

/ Brand new BX2380 Front End Loader Issue/Damage #117  
I've never had a reason to remove the FEL on my M6040. AND - I never will. 95% of the time it has the grapple on it - 5% is with the bucket.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / Brand new BX2380 Front End Loader Issue/Damage #118  
Sometime try to remove and re-install the FEL on an M9. The clearance between the hood and the loader arms is really tight and Kubota made the hoses way to short too and it the loader isn't sitting level, well it gets worse real fast and no couple of burly guys will move the loader anyway. very heavy
Why they stay on all the time. I just pop off the bucket or whatever I have on the front.

Don't need the hassle or the damage and I'm not a newbie either, just use my head once in a while.

/ Brand new BX2380 Front End Loader Issue/Damage #119  
i know this is an old thread, but wished op had come back. would like to know how ktac handled the situation.
had to go back and look at his pics again,
damn, that was a mess.
It would be nice to know how this turned out as well. Probably not great but that's part of life and stuff happens. I have damaged things over the years and learned the best option is to immediately pony up, buy new replacement things at whatever the cost and sell the old for whatever I can get. Let their unbridled optimism take over where mine left off.

I had a Kubota B7800 with belly mower and used to just lift the whole unit with much bigger tractor to change the blades. One day I caught the hood by maybe 1/64" of an inch with a loader bucket and managed to do $550 (year 2008) worth of damage. I was sick to my stomach until I called the dealer and ordered the parts. When I hung up with the parts in the works, I instantly felt better are rarely thought of my stupidity again.

/ Brand new BX2380 Front End Loader Issue/Damage #120  
It would be nice to know how this turned out as well. Probably not great but that's part of life and stuff happens. I have damaged things over the years and learned the best option is to immediately pony up, buy new replacement things at whatever the cost and sell the old for whatever I can get. Let their unbridled optimism take over where mine left off.

I had a Kubota B7800 with belly mower and used to just lift the whole unit with much bigger tractor to change the blades. One day I caught the hood by maybe 1/64" of an inch with a loader bucket and managed to do $550 (year 2008) worth of damage. I was sick to my stomach until I called the dealer and ordered the parts. When I hung up with the parts in the works, I instantly felt better are rarely thought of my stupidity again.
A couple of years back, I did something similar.

I used to pick up my bicycle with the FEL to work on it.

IMG_1049b.jpg

It worked well until the day I got distracted and walked away with it up in the air. The FEL cylinders bled down and the weight bent parts of the bike. Not as expensive to fix as yours but I still felt stupid for a few days.