Brake Line Bleed Screw on AGCO

/ Brake Line Bleed Screw on AGCO #1  

Sstterry

Tractor
Agco gt65
I have and AGCO GT65a and for the life of me cannot find the bleed screw on the brake lines so that I can flush them. I have a Service Manuel for the tractor and it repeatedly mentions bleeding the brake lines but offers nothing on where the bleed screw is. Can anyone tell me?

/ Brake Line Bleed Screw on AGCO #2  
Have you looked on the firewall near the brake master cylinder?

/ Brake Line Bleed Screw on AGCO #3  
The parts list shows it right on top of the rear axle housing. Sometimes they're covered up with hydraulic lines, valves, etc and you have to feel around for it. Not uncommon for one side to be somewhat accessible, and the other nearly impossible.

/ Brake Line Bleed Screw on AGCO #4  
I'm really hoping this link carries through. If not, go to the AGCO partsbook, and look your tractor up. If it does open, look at part #3. Whoever wrote the parts description up, has no idea what they were looking at. They call it a fuse, but I copied and pasted the P/N to Google and a bleeder screw is what showed up using that part number.

**** Well it didn't show the exact page, but scroll down a ways until you see Brakes, got to the second page (161) and select. It will show an exploded view of the "fuse"/Bleeder screw.****