Bragging on my baby...

/ Bragging on my baby... #11  
Congratulations! Too both of you! (y)

Man, I know I could never even carry a tune in a basket. :giggle:

/ Bragging on my baby... #12  
Update: Daughter informed us she has made a college decision. She will be a Red Raider in the Fall. (Texas Tech in Lubbock for those who don't know) She had a lot of options, but Tech had the best ratio of cost to academics.

The bad news is it is about a 7 hour drive from our new place. The good news is I got a hug! She is not a big hugger, so this is a rare gift.
I never attended college at Texas Tech, graduated from Abilene Christian, but had an occasion to visit Texas Tech; sightseeing a lot more than 50 years ago, and I was quite favorably impressed with the place. Naturally, I'm sure much has changed since I visited there, but I'll bet she's gonna be happy there.

/ Bragging on my baby... #13  
What will she be studying there?

/ Bragging on my baby... #14  
Update: Daughter informed us she has made a college decision. She will be a Red Raider in the Fall. (Texas Tech in Lubbock for those who don't know) She had a lot of options, but Tech had the best ratio of cost to academics.

The bad news is it is about a 7 hour drive from our new place. The good news is I got a hug! She is not a big hugger, so this is a rare gift.

Congrats.

Only 7 hrs, mine were 1000 miles away, but are done now.