Bradco Question

/ Bradco Question #21  
After a little research I agree, the 409 or 509 would probably work just fine. Guess I will start looking for some dealers now to check on prices. Many thanks.....glen

/ Bradco Question #22  
They're not the least expensive brand, but it's easy to understand why. I'm sure you'd be happy with one.

Mark

/ Bradco Question #23  
I have a B2400 with a kubota 4672 hoe 3point hitch mount and I hate the mounting system. Big time. Iam buying a second machine and it looks like an L35. trading in the 4672 attachment. Was considering a B2910 bradco themselves told me they had no subframe for it, can't mount it

/ Bradco Question #24  
I think they've got mounts for almost all of the L-series' tractors, but don't go down to the B-series.

Mark

/ Bradco Question #25  
Dang it, I was hoping to buy one of the 009 backhoes that I heard would mount on the trailer hitch of my BX /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Bradco Question #26  
I would think that throws a monkey wrench into my getting one for a 2710. I understood that that the 2910 was built on the same frame as the 2710.

/ Bradco Question #27  
What reasons do you have for not wanting an 'L'?

Mark

/ Bradco Question #28  
I wouldn't mind having a L along with the 2710 and for the record I have Nothing against an L. I just already own the B model and for the work we do it probably is the right size (meaning getting it in and out of places). If we ever buy another tractor it will be a bigger Kubota to go along with the B model. glen

/ Bradco Question #29  
I can see where having to buy a tractor instead of using the one you already have would be a distinct disadvantage. I forgot who I was talking to, but I'm known for doing that. Just ask Wen, I mean, Gordon. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Mark