Bradco Grapple for sale *Mississippi*

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
I have a root rake grapple that i bought a few years back for a land clearing job. It is a Bradco model 103606. One of the finest made. Here are the specs.... http://www.attachment.com/pdf/specsheets/Brush Grapple.pdf It is 72" wide.. List for well over $3500. ....First $2000 gets it. very heavy duty. Standard skidsteer attachable with hydraulic flat face quick disconnects. Located near Hattiesburg Mississippi.

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

/ Bradco Grapple for sale *Mississippi*
Just a few side notes to clarfy. This ad was not to devalue Radium or any other member. I have been a contributing member here for a long time. I am no longer in the land clearing and munching business. I sold off all of my equipment. I sold the skidsteers last, but the guy was not interested on giving me what I personally thought my grapple was worth at the time. It is no use to me sitting in my pasture and wanted to give TBN members a shot at a great deal if they were down south. I made well over10 times the buying price with this attachment I am sure. It's handy as a pocket on a shirt. Also I did get mine on a pkg deal, spending over $100k on mulchers and equipment . This is listed locally for sale as well and I have run into the same lowballer buyers as he has. Thanks for the support.

/ Bradco Grapple for sale *Mississippi* #3  
Dirtyworks sorry about my overzealous new friend LOL, that's a nice looking unit you have there I laughed when I saw it the first time. I've been trying to sell mine for well over seven months with no luck I figured this would be the proper place to try and sell it I guess with the turned down in the economy it's going to sit for quite a while. The funny part is I can just continue using it it works quite well as seen in my video just wish it had more of a claw style across the entire front and of course weighed a little less good luck with your sale and take care

Now that we got all that of of the way ....let's get back to getting some grapples sold! Alright boys there is a good one down south and a great one up north. Come and get 'em !

SOLD !!!!!! Thanks Guys!

/ Bradco Grapple for sale *Mississippi* #6