BPH

/ BPH #1  

WVBill

Veteran Member
Tractor
Sold my Kubota B6100 when I moved to WA
I have an enlarged prostate - have for a long time. Biopsies show no cancer. :thumbsup:

I have all the BPH symptoms... Really don't want to get on the drugs for this, what with all the side effects, etc.

My Urologist suggested Prostiva RF therapy. Non-surgical microwave therapy to the prostate to open it up.

Anyone have experience with this?

/ BPH #2  
I have an enlarged prostate - have for a long time. Biopsies show no cancer. :thumbsup:

I have all the BPH symptoms... Really don't want to get on the drugs for this, what with all the side effects, etc.

My Urologist suggested Prostiva RF therapy. Non-surgical microwave therapy to the prostate to open it up.

Anyone have experience with this?
With the procedure, no. With the condition, yes. Started tamsulosin (Flomax) 4+ years ago. In short order it helped, but not a lot, and only for about 12 hours after each single daily dose. On the advice of my chiropractor I added pumpkin seed oil about 2 years ago. Within days there was a noticeable improvement in some symptoms. Email if you would like more detail. I know by experimentation that the pumpkin seed oil is helping...if I stop for even a day or two, things change for the worse.