Box Blade Scarifier Shanks

/ Box Blade Scarifier Shanks #1  

Red Horse

Veteran Member
Tractor
Deere 655ZTrak, Deere 4720 Cab, 400 X LT 155
Guys,

I have a 66" BB that is very heavy, very well made but the scarifiers were missing when I got it. Openings in the "box" are 2-5/8" x 13/16" and the box is 5-1/4" deep. Any suggestions? Tractor Supply lists them for 39 bucks but doesn't give dimensions-does say they are "China".-shocker!

/ Box Blade Scarifier Shanks #2  
One of the advertisers here, everything attachments, has them. He's also a member so you can ask him directly or give him a call. I think they are listed for $40 with free shipping.

/ Box Blade Scarifier Shanks #4  
I bought the Agri supply ripper shanks and the were of good quality. They also had the best price that I could find.

/ Box Blade Scarifier Shanks
Guys- thx for your responses. the Agri supply site lists the size of the shank that is important. Not sure if theirs includes the tooth-but I've sent them an e-mail- I note they sell a better tooth that is made in Italy at about twice the price of the cheaper one that is made in China. I've asked where the shank is made. I note their 18" shank is 16.49 vs. TSC which lists one at 37 bucks -pretty much the same as the "Everything" site. My fear is for 16 bucks its made in China. Don't mind doing business with EU if I have to- China is another story.