Bought a new RK 24

/ Bought a new RK 24 #21  
Okay.... lol! So someone gives you a loan for $50,000 and you eventually give them back $25,000. Is that a loan?

In other words get new Equipment worth $50,000 and use it for 5 years and give it back with its value at half.

My point is he is basically doing paid advertising. If he bad mouthed the Equipment I bet you big that RK would come collect their toys and head home. (0:

Great for he and Rural King. Just be aware his views can’t be unbiased like the OP’s who purchased his machine with his own money. There’s a lot of questionable product reviews on YouTube.

It would be like kubota dropping off an m5-111 for me to test and review. I would use it and give an honest assessment that I don’t care for the layout, the shuttle shift is awkward to me and it needs more gears for running a batwing in the conditions I do. However, if it changes my mind on those things I would review it accordingly. Just because they are giving me it to review doesn’t mean I’ll automatically love it and overlook its short comings

Brett

/ Bought a new RK 24 #22  
Okay.... lol! So someone gives you a loan for $50,000 and you eventually give them back $25,000. Is that a loan?

In other words get new Equipment worth $50,000 and use it for 5 years and give it back with its value at half.

My point is he is basically doing paid advertising. If he bad mouthed the Equipment I bet you big that RK would come collect their toys and head home. (0:

Great for he and Rural King. Just be aware his views can’t be unbiased like the OP’s who purchased his machine with his own money. There’s a lot of questionable product reviews on YouTube.

true, but tractor does look nice for the price

/ Bought a new RK 24 #23  
It would be like kubota dropping off an m5-111 for me to test and review. I would use it and give an honest assessment that I don’t care for the layout, the shuttle shift is awkward to me and it needs more gears for running a batwing in the conditions I do. However, if it changes my mind on those things I would review it accordingly. Just because they are giving me it to review doesn’t mean I’ll automatically love it and overlook its short comings

Brett

I think this explains what I’m saying better than I can.

The FTC’s Endorsement Guides: What People Are Asking | Federal Trade Commission

/ Bought a new RK 24 #24  
Saw them at RK the other day. The cab RK55 was listed at around $30k. 0525181646.jpeg0525181631_HDR.jpeg

/ Bought a new RK 24 #26  
Can稚 be an honest opinion when he has been given all that equipment to play on. More like paid advertisements. Conflict of interest.

A reasonable perspective perhaps, but we can also think the best of people and also consider that someone can be both appreciative of the opportunity they are given and also really like the equipment. I know the guy from Outdoors With the Morgans YouTube channel and he has impeccable integrity, and would not have entered into the partnership if he didn't believe in the equipment. He explains things well in the first video announcing the partnership. It is ok to accept his word unless you know any differently. Yes, I am biased, but after 30 years in the Ag Equipment business on the major OEM side, I would not be involved with RK Tractors if I didn't believe in the quality and the value. It is all good.

#124 NEW TRACTOR! And Here's How It Happened - YouTube

/ Bought a new RK 24 #27  
Mr. Morgan has been very up front about the deal he has with RK Tractors. He certainly isn't trying to hide anything. I can't blame him a bit for taking the project on. It raises the profile of his channel immensely and also gives him a good opportunity to put some nice equipment through it's paces. He does a nice job of demonstrating the equipment and also has a talent for video production. (I've been involved in a couple of higher profile YouTube channels before so I can appreciate the immense amount of work it takes to put out that kind of quality!) RK seems to have made a great pick there. For viewers, it is what it is. No one is trying to hide anything. I wouldn't expect to hear every nitpick about the tractors on that channel. What you can see very clearly though, is whether he is really excited over a product. The dump trailer and the RK24 are good examples. Both the video count and his comments will tell you that he really likes the RK24 ("That thing is a tank!"). If you want to know the dirty downside to the tractors then you are in the right place with this forum. People are not bashful at all about sharing frustrations, so if there is a problem you will probably hear about it.

Frankly I hadn't even considered a tractor that size of the RK24, but after seeing what it can do I might have to go take a look at it. The only issue I have is that the nearest RK tractor center is about 100 miles away.

/ Bought a new RK 24 #28  
Tennsawdust,

You might be disappointed. According to the Factory REP. you must house the tractor within a certain distance from a tractor store or they will NOT offer the tractor for sale.

/ Bought a new RK 24 #29  
That makes sense. Their frontline service seems to be through a mobile fleet. If a potential buyer isn't within their service area they would be sowing ill will by selling them a tractor knowing full well that they couldn't service it.

It sounds like it may not be an issue. They are opening a new store nearer to me and that store is slated to offer tractors at some point in the near future. I still have a few more payments left on my Jeep before I go look with real intent for a new tractor.

/ Bought a new RK 24 #30  
Tennsawdust,

You might be disappointed. According to the Factory REP. you must house the tractor within a certain distance from a tractor store or they will NOT offer the tractor for sale.

This was not my experience. I live hundreds of miles away and rk sold a rk24 to me. I have a Mahindra dealer in town I will try to utilize if I need help.