Price Check Bought a new Kioti CK2610HST

/ Bought a new Kioti CK2610HST #1  

MAD777

Silver Member
Tractor
None yet
Finally finished building my retirement house in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, just in time for winter.
Last week I bought my 1st tractor, a Kioti CK2610HST with 66" bucket, 42" Forks (2200# capacity) and rim-guard filled rear tires (R-4s).
Today my 7' 6-way rear Scrape blade was delivered from Everything Attachments.
Next spring I'll add a box blade for driveway maintenance and cutting a bit of trail, and probably a grapple to help with Forest cleaning and firewood processing for the woodstove.
Here's a picture of the tractor & blade, and my house with my 450' driveway going uphill.
This forum has been a goldmine of information for me! IMG_20191126_143510.jpgIMG_20190221_105306.jpg

/ Bought a new Kioti CK2610HST #2  
Congratulations on the new tractor and completion of your home! :drink: The blade looks really good. I’m sure you’ll put it to good use:cool2: now you have to get some dirt on those shiny new toys....I mean tools....:D

/ Bought a new Kioti CK2610HST #3  
Finally finished building my retirement house in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, just in time for winter.
Last week I bought my 1st tractor, a Kioti CK2610HST with 66" bucket, 42" Forks (2200# capacity) and rim-guard filled rear tires (R-4s).
Today my 7' 6-way rear Scrape blade was delivered from Everything Attachments.
Next spring I'll add a box blade for driveway maintenance and cutting a bit of trail, and probably a grapple to help with Forest cleaning and firewood processing for the woodstove.
Here's a picture of the tractor & blade, and my house with my 450' driveway going uphill.
This forum has been a goldmine of information for me! View attachment 630230View attachment 630231

I also bought my first tractor this year, and mine was a Kioti too! Your picture illustrates my only complaint about Everything Attachments: the puny, nothing skids they ship heavy pieces of equipment on. I've ordered two different freight shipped items from them, and both arrived at the freight yard with the implement broken completely through the skid and digging into the trailer bed. Had to strap onto both of them to get them off the trailer, impossible to use pallet forks, no pallet left, just a pile of broken 1/2" thick pallet boards underneath the heavy implement. I know that they didn't look like that when they left Everything Attachments, but those thin lightweight pallets can't stand up to travel with a heavy load on top of them. Surely a decent 1" or 2" thick decked pallet wouldn't cut into profits that much. Heck, I'd gladly even pay an optional upcharge to have it secured to a sturdier pallet in the future. As a matter of fact, I think I'll ask for that specifically whenever I order from them in the future. I love their stuff, but their shipping pallets stink in my opinion. Not very useful to the end user at all.

/ Bought a new Kioti CK2610HST
Yeah WoodDuck , when I saw that pallet, I thought to myself, "Well there's some wood for the fire." LOL

/ Bought a new Kioti CK2610HST #6  
Very nice enjoy.

/ Bought a new Kioti CK2610HST
I'm ready for the 6" of snow forecast over the next 48 hours. The OFA 8 chains are on and the 7' blade is attached! IMG_20191201_120601.jpg

/ Bought a new Kioti CK2610HST #8  
Congrats! I bought one a year ago. Pondered moving up to a 35, but this machine does all I need it to do. Little beast.

/ Bought a new Kioti CK2610HST #9  
Gook looking setup,
nice chains they will get you around.
One comment, in your first picture those rear tires look to be aired up a bit much.
Only picking up dirt on the center third of the tire, and it looks like you could slid cardboard under the outer edges of the tire on concrete.
I don't know what you have for pressure and I'm not familiar with the R4's and there footprint.