Bought a McCormick GX50

/ Bought a McCormick GX50
Looking at the list vs what I paid, I got a discount of 20%. The specs for the loader are a bit weak it's true. I did some looking into it.

Koyker also makes a loader to fit the tractor but not when it has a cab, which left me with the L100 which is made by Allied/ Buhler ( the 195). The loader is mechanically capable of lifting more than it is rated. The tractor hydraulic system is set to 1600 psi so with the 2" cylinder you are limited.

Nearly all of what i am doing is general maintenance and moving dirt, so lifting more than 1000# is not going to be common for us. It will lift a round bale to move it by the way. That said, if I end up needing a bit more, I will replace the 2" with a 2-1/4" cylinder.

There is a big difference between what you can do on paper and what you will really do with it and the remaining aspects of the tractor more than outweigh that issue with the loader.

By the way, there were some early concerns about the sub frame. The current subframe is a complete redesign and is stronger. Something I verified with the dealer.

/ Bought a McCormick GX50 #22  
Maybe can show us some pics of a working GX /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I hope so /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Bought a McCormick GX50 #23  
Yes, the loader specs out a bit low. Some dealers would turn up the releif valve but would bust the castings on the tractor. My local dealer mentioned that there should be a new loader with a frame that will up the specs. I haven't seen anything else about it.