Bought 10 new Deeres in 18 months...

/ Bought 10 new Deeres in 18 months... #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
You'd think we owned stock in Deere, but...

Brother #1: JD 5105 w/loader
Brother #2: JD 5103 w/loader
Brother #3: JD 2210 w/loader and blower
Brother-in-law #1: 1972 JD 4320 w/cab
Father: LT160
Nephew #1: LT160
Nephew #2: L120 w/10 cu. ft trailer and JS63C
Myself: GT225. w/bagger, 10 cu. ft trailer, snow thrower and aerator, JS63, and 14SB (new to me).

14 free John Deere Hats
4 free maintenance kits
1 free battery operated gator /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Bought 10 new Deeres in 18 months... #3  
No kidding - I think the least you could do is change your codename now. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Bob

/ Bought 10 new Deeres in 18 months... #4  
So I'm guessing that the local Deere dealer likes to see members of your family walk in the door.
Cliff

/ Bought 10 new Deeres in 18 months... #5  
Maybe the dealer will name his new swimming pool after him! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Bought 10 new Deeres in 18 months... #7  
Last year for me it was:

March JD SST18 mower
September Gator 6X4
November JD4310

/ Bought 10 new Deeres in 18 months...
I changed it to "GreenRules".

I grew up in the 80's and all of the tractors on our farm were some form of IH: some International, some Farmall. My family loathed and still loathes) Case so, when Teneco (owner of J.I. Case Co. bought IHC in the early 80's, no further new red products were purchased. They still have the old REDS, but GREEN is the new dominant color. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Bought 10 new Deeres in 18 months...
So I'm guessing that the local Deere dealer likes to see members of your family walk in the door.

They know me and all of my family on a first name basis. They knew me anyway because I have been getting Ertl toys from them every Christmas since I was 2 (30 years worth). I have a special room in my new house just for toy farm equip. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Bought 10 new Deeres in 18 months... #10  
"You'd think we owned stock in Deere, but..."

I do own stock in Deere, thank you very much.
Ken /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif