Boom cutter

/ Boom cutter #2  
that looks interesting

/ Boom cutter #3  
Thought about doing something like that with a regular push mower, but then figured it would be more effort then it's worth. If I get than **** about mowing the edges of my pond, I'll just push the push mower, and not try to get it just right with the tractor. Gotta wonder how many times it goes swimming with that setup?

/ Boom cutter #4  
The imaginations from the backyard mechanics are going to go wild when they see this! :eek:

/ Boom cutter #5  
Kind of thought that myself on going swimming. Then when I looked at the 1st and 4th. pic. and it looks as though the motor is Shrink wrapped.?? Almost a noway........

/ Boom cutter #6  
I am thinking what happens when that rotating blade hits the water? Backed my 5' Bush Hog down a slope by my pond and let the 3 pt down too low. It about took me out of the seat.

/ Boom cutter #7  
Did someone say backyard mechanic ? I used to weed wack this ditch. Then the township got a new spiral ditcher and dug it down 3 ft. Too deep for me to stand in and hold the weed eater. Now they have to mow it. But I got tired of the weeds so tried this. Worked ok. Tilt function would be nice. -Ken

P1020837.JPGP1020845.JPG

/ Boom cutter #8  
Did someone say backyard mechanic ? I used to weed wack this ditch. Then the township got a new spiral ditcher and dug it down 3 ft. Too deep for me to stand in and hold the weed eater. Now they have to mow it. But I got tired of the weeds so tried this. Worked ok. Tilt function would be nice. -Ken

View attachment 521636View attachment 521637

I knew it. :thumbsup:

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

6 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel end...
8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...
2012 Ford F-550 Service Crane Truck 4x4 Ext. Cab (A33544)
2012 Ford F-550...
2 Yard plastic dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
2 Yard plastic...
Step Down Power Box From 480V 3-Phase to 240 Volt & 110 Single Phase (Has ( (A33349)
Step Down Power...
2 Yard plastic dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
2 Yard plastic...