Bolens G174: input shaft spline

/ Bolens G174: input shaft spline #11  
I had that problem with my G154. I bought a new spline boss $120
and the input shaft was stripped also. I welded the input shaft
along each spline and re-splined the shaft with my dremel.
here is a video of some of the details. You'll have to
split tractor to get the old spline boss out.

Bolens/Iseki Clutch Problems. G154 / TX1300F - YouTube
@fxrs55 I have the same spline boss and transmission input drive shaft problem and want to fix it on my Bolens/Iseki G174. samsbolens.com has most of the parts I need with the exception of the front bearing on the input shaft and the roller bearing, so I'm wondering what would be the likelyhood of reusing the bearing from the old shaft. From what you saw with your repair, would it actually come off the shaft or is it press fit and no chance of getting it off without destroying? I'm hoping the roller bearing can be re-used and have reached out to Sam to see if he can order another. It's going to be a costly repair, but worth it in my book. The Bolens has been a great machine to have around and I want it to be around another 38 years. Here's my parts list so far:

spline boss
$142.37

input gear shaft
$387.13

front transmission gasket
$19.76

gear shifter gasket
$19.53

bearing 1 ?

bearing 2
$21.44

oil seal (not sure if needed)
$13.46

roller bearing
1860621 ?

/ Bolens G174: input shaft spline #13  
If you go to Agco tractor parts you can find those bearings.
Your tractor was also sold as a White Field Boss 16

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

/ Bolens G174: input shaft spline #14  
Thanks for the info @fxrs55... very helpful and much appreciated! I was surprised how easily the shaft came out of the transfer case with a brass punch and the bearings came off the shaft with a chisel. While I could reuse all of the bearings, there is a little play in them so I am going to get new ones to help prolong the life of the Bolens.