Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f
I really love that your tx1300 always looks impeccable. Almost like you never use it ;)

Is that some toolbox/storage you put on the right fender? Really handy, it is something i miss on mine...

Hey Marcel, Here is a picture of box on the right finder. Its the mount for the front hydraulic
controls. The valve assembly is inside of that box. I have seen that setup
on other tractors with the front controls. I believe the tractor dealers installed
that valve setup if you bought an attachment for the front. If you look
close you'll see two levers. The one lever has a black rubber handle
and the other one has a slim red handle. When they put that control
box on they have to remove the grab handle on the right fender.

Attachments

• 100_6395.JPG
    100_6395.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 331
holy mackerel over 100,000 views. When I started this thread I just
wanted to share with others things I learned as I went about
rebuilding my tractor. I hope my efforts have helped a few people.

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #263  
I think you created this thread with the goal of having 100,000+ views, the associated advertising, and ultimately making a certain select group of people rich(er) - LOL! Kidding aside, it's an example of what people are yearning for in life: genuine content with the only desire to pass along something real without ulterior motives or strings attached. Yes, there is still some of that going on but not directly from you and I'm not necessarily against anybody delivering it indirectly for profit. Unfortunately we have been conditioned to expect and to accept content with the sole purpose of profit generation. Thanks for adding to the "desired" content available!

I think you created this thread with the goal of having 100,000+ views, the associated advertising, and ultimately making a certain select group of people rich(er) - LOL! Kidding aside, it's an example of what people are yearning for in life: genuine content with the only desire to pass along something real without ulterior motives or strings attached. Yes, there is still some of that going on but not directly from you and I'm not necessarily against anybody delivering it indirectly for profit. Unfortunately we have been conditioned to expect and to accept content with the sole purpose of profit generation. Thanks for adding to the "desired" content available!

Whoa now, Who do I see about this profit generation thing? No one from tractor by net called to
offer me any profit. Are they using me for their own gain? I'll be a son of a sea cook.

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #265  
Sure is a good looking G154. I need to get mine running again. :thumbsup:

Due to an unavoidable life style change I am selling everything. I have Bolseki
for sale in the tractors for sale section.
thanks.

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #267  
Really sorry to hear that (assuming the reason comes from 'negative' sources).

Thanks for sharing all your knowledge and inspiring craftsmanship, good luck with new/other endeavours.

M.

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #268  
Due to an unavoidable life style change I am selling everything. I have Bolseki
for sale in the tractors for sale section.
thanks.

I second marcelIPL's post. I hope you will be able and want to continue to support the forum and wish you the best with your situation.

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #269  
Anyone up wheel spacers and/or wider wheels in their Iseki? I live on a slope and it sure would be handy to have a wider stance. Bolens G154 / Iseki TX 1504

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #270  
If you can get your hands on a second set of rear wheels, then it's not too difficult to connect the second set to the outside of the original wheels.

Some fiend of mine did it, and made a movie:

Iseki TX151 twin wheels (roues jumelees, dubbellucht) - YouTube

There are also many other options of making the tractor more secure, basically about weight and loaded tires. Lots of stuff to read about that here.

If you are on the slope: Always use the upward/downward directions, and forget about turning directions in a point where you are not sure. These iseki's are brilliant machines, but they have one weak spot as far as i am concerned. I sided mine within 4 months of operating it, it almost (or could have) killed me.

This is what this looks like:

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/iseki/414683-oops-sided.html?highlight=sided

stay safe!

thx
M.