Bobcat324 All hydraulics, tracks, blade dont work randomly...Any idea

/ Bobcat324 All hydraulics, tracks, blade dont work randomly...Any idea #1  

mykubota4x4

Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
Bobcat324 All hydraulics, tracks, blade dont work randomly...Any idea.? Its a nice machine with 2290 hrs & have had since begining of this year, changed engine oil, filters but didnt change the hydraulic oil as it was looking good. I did remove the nut at the muffler & saw about 10gms of carbon spill out. Oh i did change the chain case oil. greased quite frequently.Could it be the Hydraulic filter..I have no idea when it was replaced.
Even the tracks dont work along with hydraulics..as if the arm control is up....so could it be just the safety switch or wire or solenoid going bad. I do have some leak at the boom cylinders that i keep topping up the hyd fluids. have to get that fixed. Appreciate inputs.

/ Bobcat324 All hydraulics, tracks, blade dont work randomly...Any idea #2  
Since as you say All the hydraulics quit randomly I'd lean towards your thinking of the safety lockout switch going bad or loose wire/bad connection to it

/ Bobcat324 All hydraulics, tracks, blade dont work randomly...Any idea #3  
Since as you say All the hydraulics quit randomly I'd lean towards your thinking of the safety lockout switch going bad or loose wire/bad connection to it
Plus 1 on that.

/ Bobcat324 All hydraulics, tracks, blade dont work randomly...Any idea
Thanks Will top up the hydraulics 1st things and see if the problem goes away.

/ Bobcat324 All hydraulics, tracks, blade dont work randomly...Any idea
Turns out the right side hand control console that you push down to activate the hydraulics is the issue, there is a bit of play & the console lifts up by few mm & causes to deactivate all controls (safety switch), when pushed down it all works fine. I believe there has to be a switch under thats going bad. I wonder why the console doesnt firmly lock in place(there is a bit of a wiggle).

Last edited: