Bobcat digger.

/ Bobcat digger. #1  

dapper

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TN-65, Ford/NH 3430, Ford/NH 3930, Kubota zd21
Anyone have any experience with this one? Looks like something I could use for multiply things around hear. I am looking for possible usage on front end loader? Any suggestions or information would be helpful. Thanks.

/ Bobcat digger. #2  
I used to have both a Bobcat and my JD tractor. I wasn't using the Bobcat, so I sold it and most of the attachments --- except my digger!

I have a JD to skid steer quick attachment adapter. I use the digger with my tractor to move small trees, uproot and dispose of small trees, and trench. It does a great job of starting ditches.

It is one of my most used accessories.

/ Bobcat digger.
Jeff,
Thanks, that is what I am looking for. I need some ditch work, and looks like I could kind of dig in, and drag this backwards to dig ditch. They come in different sizes, what would you recommend? I will be using on tn65 with QA woods loader. How is this working for you? Are you able to get the angle you need to dig, and back drag? Does it work pretty good for lifting trees? What size tree, and how deep can you go?
I have seen some tree buckets made on this board, which look like they would work pretty well, but thought this might work better at “multitasking” with the back end open.
Would love to build one, but I do not have a welder (yet). Any dealer recommendations? All thoughts are welcome, at this point.

Thanks.