Bobcat CT225 Instrument Panel Not lighting

/ Bobcat CT225 Instrument Panel Not lighting #1  

Trouble209

Tractor
Bobcat
Hello,

I am having issues with my instrument panel to the CT225 Compact Tractor, some of the lights do light up and others do not.
The ones that do work are emergency flashers, oil pressure, turn signals, and fuel gauge. I have checked all of the fuses, battery cables, and relays (even checked the relays to see if they were in working order). I have called the repair shop speaking with the certified Bobcat repairman and he had no ideas on why the tractor was doing this? I then ordered the Official Bobcat Shop Repair Manual nope no information on why the problem is ongoing. I then called another Bobcat location they sent me some relays (said they were the correct ones) nope didn't fit and didn't work.

I am hoping someone can assist me with an idea to look else where on this issue. The tractor was purchased in November 2013.

Thank you

/ Bobcat CT225 Instrument Panel Not lighting #2  
I have a CT235. Some of the dash lights have never lit up. I can see the lights in the sunshine, but they have never been illuminated on startup or otherwise.

The only lights I recall seeing are brake on, glow plugs, PTO, turn signals, flashers and oil. Maybe others but I can’t recall.

I think some lights don’t light because they are not hooked up for my tractor version. You could be the same.

Did these lights used to light up before - but now don’t?

MoKelly

/ Bobcat CT225 Instrument Panel Not lighting
Yes, All light were on prior and now all except what are in my original list. I am perplexed, my husband is injured so now I am trying to repair the problem, not sure if using the tractor without the lights with cause damage. I would not want to damage the darn thing, he uses it more than I do but we still can not do without it.

Deni

/ Bobcat CT225 Instrument Panel Not lighting #4  
Wont cause any damage, no worries there.

Dont have that tractor, but if its anything like older cars, the lights will be powered through traces on a board and the bulb holders make the actual connection and those connections could be corroded.. like this:

Rbcb8cf4b25160796b43b55fdee78a723

/ Bobcat CT225 Instrument Panel Not lighting
Thank you very much, I am not sure if I can tear this down to repair it. But if it will not hurt the tractor that is nice to know. 6 1/2 acres are calling me.

Deni

/ Bobcat CT225 Instrument Panel Not lighting #7  
Shortly after birth my ct225 dash became intermittant some weeks it works others it doesn't. Approaching 1000 hours now.

/ Bobcat CT225 Instrument Panel Not lighting #8  
Wont cause any damage, no worries there.

Dont have that tractor, but if its anything like older cars, the lights will be powered through traces on a board and the bulb holders make the actual connection and those connections could be corroded.. like this:

Rbcb8cf4b25160796b43b55fdee78a723
Hi,
The CT225 dash uses what looks like the smaller of the lamps you are showing. They seem to be molded into the plastic 1/4 turn plastic base. So my question is what is that dash from or where do I find that small size light please?
John

/ Bobcat CT225 Instrument Panel Not lighting #9  
I am not sure this is the right number. 6697432. parts manual shows a quantity of 2, other bulb shows a quantity of 17. I would call Bobcat dealer to confirm before ordering.