Bobcat 331 drive motor leaking

/ Bobcat 331 drive motor leaking #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
I noticed I had a small leak on one of the drive motors but wasn't too concerned about fixing it just yet. However, while using the excavator I must have hit a stone as it bent the cover plate on the inside of the undercarriage. I noticed it while it was on the trailer and there was a small puddle of oil under the area. I removed the cover and pounded it straight. I also cleaned out all the mud and washed it all out to get a better look inside. I have not found where the leak is coming from but some of the hydraulic hose connections are rusted very bad. When it dries off in there I hope to find the leak (or leaks) and hopefully be able to repair it without much trouble.

What I am posting about is while I am messing around with this thing is there anything I should check on that I don't know about yet since this is my first tracked machine I have owned and had to work on.